May 29, 2003

The big news last week was two I landed two big projects. I always worry about work - although I enjoy not working those nasty bills just keep appearing in my mailbox. Work also seems to be an excuse I often use to escape from doing other things in life which will help me get ahead or significantly change my life.

Still, somehow I managed to get work. I don’t have to put in face time at an office or suck up to anyone so, the jobs rank as pretty good by my standards. Knowing me I’ll be up late a bunch of nights (3 or 4 in the morning) with the TV on as I mow my way through them (two catalogs). There’s a little design work involved as well which is an added plus and it’ll get me through the summer for the most part.

That doesn’t mean I’m still not looking. Like my friend once said to me, “You should always be looking.” A statement which I’ve taken to heart over the years.

No comments: